- From the Grootbos turn off it is approximately 17 km's
- From the Uilenkraalsmond turn off it is approximately 17 km's
- From the Pearly Beach turn off it is approximately 14 km's
- Out of Season (February - November) = R500 per night for the cottage.
- In Season (December - January) = R700 per night for the cottage.
- Main bedroom with Queen size bed, en-suite.
- Second bedroom with double bed.
- All Linen and bedding will be provided.
- Indoor and outdoor braai with all utensils including a black pot. Braai wood will also be provided.
- Kitchen is fully fitted - stove (no oven), microwave, filter coffee machine and dishwasher. I also have monopoly, trivial pursuit, Uno and a deck of cards for the kids/adults.
- There is no TV - only a radio/cd player and the familiar sounds of nature.
In Baardskeerdersbos there is the Strandveld Pub en Grill they do food and there is normally sport on the TV. Then there is Rusty's Danskraal and pub - where you will definitely get to know the locals. Marietjie's Pub and Grill is also a very popular night out and her food is truly stunning. There is a small cafe that will be able to provide the basics; he also has a diesel and petrol pump. Then there are also various artists and soon a coffee/art shop. Niel Jonker offers bread baking courses, and so much more! Visit http://www.baardskeerdersbosartroute.com/ for more information.
t: +27 (0) 79 525 1307